Boost your professional profile and establish yourself as a leader in the waste industry.
Pitch your innovations to 200 waste professionals from 9 countries.
WasteMET Asia 2016 is currently seeking speaker applications. Explore the range of available waste management related topics below.
If you are interested in speaking at our conference, please submit your biography to email@example.com for consideration.
Submission Dateline: 14 October 2016
Business Sustainability and Perspectives Topics:
- China's Vision of the Waste Mnaagement Sector by 2020
- Public - Private - Partnership (PPP) Operational Model
- Asia Pacific Perspective - Pros and Cons of PPP
- Successful Operating Strategies in Southern China
- Growing the Waste Industry in Hong Kong with Land Scarcity
- Resource Recycling: Perspective from Australia
- Dealing with Rural Waste in New Zealand
- Tapping into Asia Pacific's Solid Waste Potential
Leading Technologies & Innovation:
- A Business Owner's Perspective on Fleet Management
- New Sorting Concepts for Solid Waste in South East Asia
- How Automation Create Efficiency in Waste Collection
- Analyzing the Success of Food Waste Management in South Korea
- Changing Plastic Waste into Useable Fuel
- Emerging Technologies for Maximising Energy Recovery from Waste
- Critical Considerations for Waste to Energy Development in New and Established Markets
For speaker enquiries, please contact:
Ms Goh Fang Wei
Assistant Manager, Conference Management